20,000 entrepreneurs, software developers, marketers, designers and investors from over 110 countries around the world have arrived in New Orleans for Collision, the fastest growing technology conference in America.
Now in its second year at the Ernest N. Morial New Orleans Convention Center, speakers include:
- Alexis Ohanian, Co-Founder of Reddit
- Karen Walker, CMO of Cisco
- Miguel McKelvey, Co-Founder of WeWork
- Suzy Deering, CMO of eBay
- Chris Sacca, Founder & Chairman of Lowercase Capital
- Alan Boehme, CTO of The Coca-Cola Company
- Wyclef Jean, Musician & Philanthropist
- Terrell Owens, NFL Footballer & Entrepreneur
- And many more
The rapid growth of Collision mirrors the general rise of the tech sector in Greater New Orleans: GNO is the fastest growing tech market in the country; birthplace of many notable companies in technology; hotbed of innovation for social good; host of the Mardi Gras of entrepreneurship; and, home to one of the most lucrative software development incentives in North America.
You can learn more about Collision here.