Business Retention & Expansion
Business Retention & Expansion (BRE) survey
Are you a business that is need of additional support?
We would love to learn more about your business and your growth plans. Please feel free to complete the Business Retention and Expansion (BRE) Survey. Once completed, GNO, Inc. will review and can provide information on resources that can provide assistance.
At-a-Glance Resources & One -pagers
Quick Reference Guides for you to review and/or download
- Certified Sites & Buildings – Expansion plans in your future? If you need a bit more space, learn more in this searchable database of available office, retail, industrial, and/or development-ready sites.
- GNOu – a demand-driven workforce development program coordinated by GNO, Inc.
- State of the Sector industry reports:
Incentives and Programs to Help your Business Grow
The State of Louisiana offers numerous incentive programs to help companies grow and prosper in Louisiana.
For companies that are expanding throughout the region or deciding on relocating to the region, there are numerous incentive programs that can help ease costs and reduce the financial implications of your growth. Highlights include the Quality Jobs program offering a 10 year rebate on payroll and the Digital Media Incentive which is an ongoing program which reduces payroll by 25%.
- Louisiana State Incentives – Download this one pager for a quick and easy reference guide of current incentives available at the state level
There are also numerous business and technical assistance programs and resources to help existing Louisiana businesses access expertise and guidance in growing their companies. CEO Roundtables, Economic Gardening and Veteran Assistance programs are a few examples of some of the opportunities that exist for companies in Greater New Orleans.
Louisiana Economic Development programs can be found here
Centers of Excellence Helping Businesses
Other resources can provide entrepreneurs and business owners with the building blocks and guidance to grow their ideas into thriving businesses
LA Procurement Technical Assistance Center
The Center assists Louisiana business firms in obtaining contracts with federal, state, and local government agencies. They provide professional assistance to those who want to learn more about governmental contracting and those that are currently performing under government contracts.
LA Small Business Development Center
The Louisiana SBDC is the state’s largest and most accessible source of assistance for entrepreneurs and the only statewide nationally accredited program that provides business consulting to entrepreneurs at no cost. Through a network of 10 centers, the LSBDC provides high quality one-on-one consulting, training and information resources to help your business start, grow and succeed.
Manufacturing Extension Partnership of Louisiana
MEPOL provides Louisiana’s manufacturing companies with a wide array of fundamental services, helping them to become more efficient, resilient, and strong in an increasingly competitive global market.
Regional Economic Development Partners
GNO, Inc. works in collaboration with our regional partners, creating a fully integrated communication experience for our local businesses, and allowing them to understand the different opportunities at the local, regional, and state level.
- Jefferson Parish Economic Development Commission
- Plaquemines Parish Government, Economic Development
- New Orleans Business Alliance
- St. Bernard Economic Development Foundation
- St. Charles Parish Government, Economic Development
- St. James Parish Government, Economic Development
- St. John the Baptist Government, Economic Development
- St. Tammany Corporation
- Tangipahoa Economic Development Foundation
- Washington Economic Development foundation