Collision, the fastest growing technology conference in America, moved from Las Vegas to New Orleans this year, and has drawn nearly 11,400 people from over 50 countries – a 35% increase in attendance.
Held in the week between Jazz Fest at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, other highlights included:
- 332 speakers and moderators on stages and leading roundtables
- 630 startups exhibited
- 407 investors looking for startup talent
- 60 leading funds took part in Office Hours, where investors met with promising startups
- 700 investor/startup meetings
- 400 mentor hour sessions where experienced entrepreneurs and investors offered advice to startups
You can read more about Collision in the news here, and on the Collision website here.