May 2, 2016
Collision Technology Conference Draws Record Number To NOLA
Collision, the fastest growing technology conference in America, moved from Las Vegas to New Orleans this year, and has drawn nearly 11,400 people from over 50 countries – a 35% increase in attendance.
Held in the week between Jazz Fest at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, other highlights included:
- 332 speakers and moderators on stages and leading roundtables
- 630 startups exhibited
- 407 investors looking for startup talent
- 60 leading funds took part in Office Hours, where investors met with promising startups
- 700 investor/startup meetings
- 400 mentor hour sessions where experienced entrepreneurs and investors offered advice to startups
You can read more about Collision in the news here, and on the Collision website here.