The Frontier Conference Announces Keynote Speakers, Releases Video
Biz New Orleans | 3/23/2017
NEW ORLEANS – The Frontier, an engaging, new conference about innovations, is taking place in New Orleans, from Wednesday, April 12, through Friday, April 14, at the Hyatt Regency, 601 Loyola Ave., and has announced more than 20 keynote speakers that will be participating.
This conference is aimed towards connecting, empowering and breaking down barriers between leaders, strategists and entrepreneurs from the oil and gas, energy, aerospace, transportation, entrepreneurship and many other industries.
“The Frontier conference is where the best minds are coming together to change big industry,” said Hank Torbert, co-founder of The Frontier. “We are pleased to work with Techstars to help their founders find the best opportunities to help our corporate attendees transform their businesses. Innovation is ushering forth a new age for industrials. There is no better time than now for us to bring the key influencers together.”
Keynote speakers and innovators from all around the country will be in attendance, which includes:
• Aaron Dirks, chairman and co-founder of PosiGen
• Ajay Kshatriya, CEO of Biota Technology
• Alexander Girau, founder, president and CTO of Advano
• Alex W. Reed, president and CEO of Advanced Polymer
• Alex Rozenfeld, managing partner of Climate Impact Capital, LLC
• Amar Pradhan, Global Strategy leader of IBM
• Dave Drach, vice president of Corporate Strategy of Techstars
• Eric Bielke, director of GE Ventures
• Hank Torbert, founder and host of The Frontier
• Jimmy Baldwin, senior vice president sales and marketing of Coastal Cargo
• Kirk Coburn, founder and managing director of SURGE Ventures
• Dr. K Nandakumar, cain chair professor of LSU
• Lauren Zarama, CEO of InKemia Green Chemicals
• Laurie Jugan, consultant of Mississippi Enterprise for Tech
• Lloyd F. Colegrove, director of data services of Dow Chemical
• Mark Bünger, vice president of research of Lux Research, Inc.
• Michael Hecht, president and CEO of Greater New Orleans, Inc.
• Dr. Ram Shenoy, chief technology officer of RBR Group
• Robert Toker, partner of Stone Bridge Energy Partners
• Rustom K. Mody, vice president and chief engineer enterprise tech of Baker Hughes, Inc.
• Srikanth Saripalli, associate professor of Texas A&M University
• Summer Worden, founder of Filly Intelligence
• Wayne Gerard, co-founder and CEO of RedEye
• Will Sarni, founder and principal of Water Foundry.
The Frontier was conceived by Hank Torbert, an executive and private investor focused on identifying and supporting emerging technologies for industrials; Kirk Coburn, a professional surfer, the founder of SURGE Ventures, the top ranked accelerator and seed investor for energy entrepreneurs, and an active energy technology angel investor; and Tim DeSilva, a creative strategist and brand architect, and as a founder of Culture Pilot, helps co-curate immersive experiences such as TEDxHouston and Visualized NYC.
To read the full article click here.