GNO, Inc., The Spears Group Announce Emerge Summit Conference Event For Young Professionals
Caitlin Berni | firstname.lastname@example.org | Published on May 30, 2017
GNO, Inc. and The Spears Group are excited to announce the inaugural Emerge Summit, a one-day conference event for young professionals, in partnership with The Millennials Awards, during the summer of 2017.
On July 14, 2017, Emerge Summit will bring together hundreds of young professionals to engage and learn from each other’s experiences across a variety of topics comprising leadership, business development, and marketing. The inaugural Summit will feature an impressive line-up of speakers from across the U.S. to provide a series of educational & thought provoking platforms that inspire creative and innovative ideas for personal & career development. Presenters include:
- Kelly Williams Brown, Author
- Kirk Coco, CEO, Nola Brewing Company
- Zachary Engel, Chef de Cuisine, Shaya
- Tommy Faucheux, SE US State Government Affairs Leader, The Dow Chemical Company
- Melissa Gibbs, Business Development & Small/Disadvantaged Contractor Outreach, Gibbs Construction
- Michael Hecht, CEO, Greater New Orleans, Inc
- Kevin Lin, Chief Operating Officer, Twitch
- Jennifer Medbery, Founder, Kickboard
- Crystal McDonald, Founder + CEO, Acrew
- Brandan “BMike” Odums, Visual Artist and Filmmaker
- Desiree Ontiveros, Founder, Badass Balloons
- Kristen Preau Moore, Owner, Jambalaya Girl by Cook Me Somethin’ Mister
- Christian Rhodes, Government Relations & Litigation, Roedel Parsons
- Amanda Shaw, Musician and Actor
- Dr. Rob Wilton, Lead Pastor, Vintage Church
- Jaime Wright, Emerging Philanthropists of New Orleans
On July 15, 2017 The Millennials Awards will celebrate its 5th year honoring dynamic young professionals – in over eighteen award categories – who contribute to the community through public service, make significant strides in business sectors, or serve as cultural ambassadors. Selected by a panel of judges, prior notable award recipients include Kristin Coleman, Trombone Shorty, Bivian “Sonny” Lee, Chef Michael Gulotta, Cherie Melancon, Kendall Francis, and Tara Letort, among others.
You can be a part of this enriching experience –
- Attend Emerge Summit and The Millennials Awards. Tickets can be purchased here.
- Honor a special individual, aged 40 or under, with a Millennials Award nomination. Click here to nominate.
- Support Emerge Summit and The Millennials Awards with a sponsorship. Does your business target 20, 30, and 40 somethings? Click here to learn more.
Visit the event website to learn more: www.millennialsmeet.com.
Emerge Summit and The Millennials Awards is sponsored by:
Ace Hotel New Orleans
The Dow Chemical Company
Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Louisiana
The Jefferson Chamber Young Professionals
Tulane Health System